Sunday, June 28, 2009

Troll follies

Skypeland is often awash with internet trolls. Unmanaged, trolls can basically take over and destroy a discussion venue. In small doses, trolls can keep a Skypeland conversation channel fresh and interesting.

Recently I have been repeatedly "smeared" by a troll. Why? Because I dared to say things like:

(1) I do not believe all Americans and Jews are inherently flagitious, heinous, immoral, malificient, and so on, and should be killed.

(2) I do not believe the United States attacked itself on 9.11.01. In spite of all the spitting and venom by conspiracy theorists, I have seen nothing that makes me think otherwise.

(3) I actually believe the Holocaust happened, pretty much in the way that the mainstream history books describe it. I have seen plenty of evidence and studies that support this. Sorry.

(4) I think that World War II actually happened, pretty much the way that most people think it did. Does that offend you? Too bad.

(5) I think Storm Front and the Klu Klux Klan and similar Neo Nazi and White Supremacy organizations are basically sort of nuts. Not that different from the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam and the Black Supremacy organizations, really.

(6) I do not subscribe to the hare-brained idea that the US or some secret cabal of Jews or the Vatican or the Masons or the Skull and Bones Society or the Illuminati or the Bohemian Grove or the US Federal Reserve Bank or the Templar Knights or the CIA or the Council on Foreign Relations or the Bilderburgers or some other secret group is responsible for all the evil on the planet.

(7) I do not trust someone like the "mystery man". Sorry, is there a law that I must trust him? If there is, please show it to me. Otherwise, you know where you can file your complaints.

For the most part, I have avoided this troll. After all, the best advice is "Don't feed the troll". And the poor troll has complained bitterly that I am "boring" because I won't engage him any more. Aw, isn't that too bad, poor trollie-poo...

However, the troll continues to make one crazy accusation after another about me:

i. First, I supposedly called his girlfriend's mother.

ii. Next, I supposedly had my lawyer call his wife.

iii. Then I supposedly called his mother.

iv. Then I supposedly announced I would call his lawyer.

Let me set the record straight. The troll made a HUGE deal when he blustered that he would sue me and others, and threatened even worse. The troll challenged me, over and over and over, dozens of times, to call someone he identified as "his lawyer" who he claimed was possibly related to him in some way. The troll said it many many times, over a several week period. There were lots of witnesses.

So, a couple of months later, when I thought of it, I called the person the troll had challenged me to call; his "lawyer". I was pretty sure that this person was not the troll's lawyer, and had no connection with this troll. After all, almost everything else this troll has said has been wrong, or a lie, or a misrepresentation, or just pure nonsense.

Sure enough, the "lawyer" confirmed for me that there is no relation whatsoever between him and this troll, and never has been. The troll is not the lawyer's client. It is all just pure unadulterated horsepucky. Exactly as one would have expected.

Interestingly a video of this troll's "wedding" does not include any shots of the troll himself, or even include his voice. It only shows his "bride". I wonder what that means? Hmm. What do you think?

Instead, what I have learned about this troll from a little investigation, and what he does not want to reveal, is in fact very very ugly. I wonder why he is so anxious to stir up trouble and potentially expose himself to ridicule and worse? I guess it is just normal behavior for a troll.

Addendum

As I could have predicted, the troll saw this post and flew into a rage, cursing and threatening. Of course, I just left so he could complain about how unfair it all is, without me.

Interestingly, he did this about 5:30 am in his time zone. What was he doing surfing this blog at 5:00 am or 5:30 am? Hmmm.

You would think this young newlywed would be in bed with his wife. Or up getting breakfast for his "kids". As a family man and important international businessman he sure has a lot of time to devote to this silliness. And he sure seems frantic to get me and others to believe the stupidity he dishes out. Well sorry, I am not buying it. Try another sucker.

In addition, this troll has recently tried to make assorted posts in my name. Is this identity theft? Well I guess in a minor way. It is lame and disgusting. But completely true to his base nature.

No comments: