Thursday, July 16, 2009

Starvation

I am never quite sure what drives Mucus to have a meltdown in Skypeland. Some think it has something to do with his diet. The theory goes that if Mucus has not eaten for a few days, he will be extra angry and combative as a result. A competing theory is that if Mucus gets a good dinner on a Sunday night at his granny's house, that for a day or two Mucus will be full of energy and extra angry. It is difficult to tell really, since Mucus just seems to be angry all the time. He charges into a pro0American discussion in Skypeland and attacks all the Americans, and then is taken aback when they respond.

Here is a sample of some of his rantings:

*"Nobody starves in the UK. Go to the grocery and help yourself to food". When the moderator S asked Mucus if he therefore steals food out of the grocery, Mucus was silent.

*When a lady in the room tried to talk to Mucus, he responded, "As I have noted before, I am talking to the engine driver and not the oil rat".

*I have noted on a number of occasions that Mucus is essentially and genetically the same as a Turk, and Mucus asked me "How am I a Turk?". I tried explain about genetics and DNA, but of course Mucus would not let me, spewing a long diatribe of nonsense, curses and insults.

*Mucus claimed "blacks are more attractive than whites". Maybe this has something to do with Mucus' very brown skin.

*When the lovely V from Arizona said " I have an headache so I have to get an aspirin", Mucus responded, "So fuck off then".

*The room moderator S tried to engage Mucus in conversation, but Mucus retorted that "no one believes anything out of your shitty mouth" and told him to "go fornicate yourself...Disappear like a rat up a drainpipe you fucking cretin."

*When S asked Mucus if he would go on a rock and roll tour to Australia, Mucus was enraged, and squealed, "He is fucking insulting me!". Mucus asked S if he had ever been out of America, and S said that just a few months ago he went to Mexico. However, Mucus charged that "S didn't get out of fucking America because Mexico is fucking next door".

I have noticed that Mucus seems obssessed with male appearance. Mucus brags about how large he is and revealed that he stands 5'8", and therefore is "very tall".

I am sure even this number is probably an exaggeration, but I told Mucus that in the US, this is not even the average height for a male and often would be regarded as quite short (the National Center for Health Statistics in the US puts the current average US male height at 5'9.2"). This put Mucus back a bit.

When Mucus has no other argument to make, he engages in personal attacks, usually about people's looks. Mucus made several negative comments about my looks, and said he was in possession of a picture of me wearing a striped shirt and glasses, calling me "four eyes". Sounds interesting. I would love to see this picture. Maybe I can use it as a profile picture.

When the moderator S tried to calm Mucus down and get him to talk in a civil tone, Mucus called him "fatty" and said in a picture he had his "dinner down [his] trott", leading Mucus to allege that S "couldn't be bothered to change [his] shirt to have a fucking photo". Mucus called S "a parafin lamp... a fucking tramp" and said "Need an elephant gun to shoot you, you fat cunt. Need a harpoon, you fucking cunt".

Mucus, who has about a grade 8 education and has bragged that his secret trick on job applications is to write down that he cannot read or write, then challenged the moderator S and me about our vocabularies in English, claiming his was superior. I accepted his challenge but as soon as I did, Mucus quickly beat a retreat and shut up.

S speculated that the reason for this incredible angry incoherent outburst was that Mucus is on the edge of starvation. I am not sure, but it is possible.

No comments: