Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tits so big it is unreal

Last night in Skypeland we had a visit from LB, who is a lawyer in Ireland. LB is often a bit tipsy when she comes to Skypeland.

There was a lot of background noise in Skype, and LB thought that a grinding noise was someone talking to her:

Are you chewing a brick or talking to me? Can you get your fucking monkey back and stop squealing in the background? Stand up and be a real man...Sit there and fucking snigger. Fucking stand up. Be proud to be a man!

I said I was not talking to her and that my microphone was muted. She said, "I am muted? Why do you think I am muted?"

LB's connection was horrible, as it always is, and so she was dropped every few minutes. When she came back, she said:

So proud of yourself. You have to kick a woman.

A lot of what LB said made no sense, such as "You know how gobby I can be. Intellectually I can be so superior to gobbiness".

There was constant grinding in the background, and LB asked, "Do you want to have a wee wank again, muppet?"

LB offered the ladies present some advice on how to deal with the bathroom contractor R. "Get your shoulders back and be proud to be emotional", said LB.

One of the ladies listening was the fairly buxom YL from Iceland. A male said that if YL put her shoulders back, his eyes would pop out of his head. To this, LB replied, " That is nothing. My tits are so big it is unreal".

Oh my.

No comments: