Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ass cheese

Sometimes in Skypeland an inebriated character shows up to argue incoherently with anyone that will listen. One frequent visitor to Skypeland drinks 3 liters or more of Vodka, in a 12 hour bender, once a week. Inevitably, once he is sufficiently drunk, he starts to muse about how nice anal sex is, or anal-oral contact is, particularly between males. When I said that I liked to eat Turkish Delight, he said that the best way to eat it was to freeze it solid and place it up a woman's vagina and then eat it from there. After he had a bit more to drink, he was advocating putting a frozen Mars bar up a lady's posterior and then consuming it in place, or up a man's rectum.

He can be incredibly tedious, and he threatens everyone he comes across with torture or death. After a few hours, I let this "gentleman" talk to a radio preacher for an hour or so. I came back, and he was involved in a vehement argument with the radio preacher. As I started to listen, he told the radio preacher that he wanted to eat cheese out of the radio preacher's ass. Well I had never imagined such a delicacy, or what it would taste like, but I guess to each his own.

No comments: