Friday, September 14, 2007

Fishwrap

One of the visitors to Skypeland who promotes his radio show and a website with articles about 9/11 conspiracy theories, implanting Americans with RFID chips and alien abductions heard part of my explanation about the Iraq war and was in a lather over what he thought was an inconsistency. I had said that I tried to convince people before the last invasion of Iraq by the US that Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and Bin Laden. He was extremely pleased with himself and was sure he had caught me in a lie or red-handed. He sent me a bunch of text messages about this:

[5:00:37 PM] S says: To whom are you telling tales?
[5:01:19 PM] S says: "...they had nothing to do with it!"
[5:01:29 PM] S says: That is what you say here.
[5:01:40 PM] S says: But with Y...
[5:01:46 PM] S says: Whole other story.
[5:02:03 PM] S says: Run, run, run.
[5:02:28 PM] S says: Gotcha!
[5:25:33 PM] Bob in MD says: haha

I tried to explain but he would not let me since he wanted to talk over me constantly. We had to move him to listening in the cast so I could respond. I had many times told everyone who asked that I was not in favor of either the first Gulf War or the 2nd invasion of Iraq by the US. And now that the US is stuck in Iraq, I am quite squeamish about pulling out too soon and leaving an even larger mess than before, and leaving a failed state, or a situation primed for a blood bath, or an expansion of Iranian power into the vacuum, or a regional conflict. And so I explained this.

I also told him that part of the problem I and others have with him is his promotion of "Loose Change" and other 9/11 conspiracy theory videos, is that he does not present the rebuttal videos and the other information from the US State Department website and others that demonstrate there is no substance to the conspiracy theories:
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000DA0E2-1E15-128A-9E1583414B7F0000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories#Debunking_conspiracy_claims
He then sent me a bunch of text messages:

[5:25:41 PM] Bob in MD says: just put the other side on your web site

[5:25:44 PM] Bob in MD says: do you have the balls?

[6:14:59 PM] S says: Like i said, feel free to post whatever you feel would best represent the Governments position. While you're at it could you find and post any video from the 15+ perfect view video camera security cams posted at varied businesses surrounding the Pentagon showing the plane crashing into it. That would be so helpful. Remember, is a community driven news, video, editorials and more web site. Membership is free and you can start contributing immediatly upon activation. Have fun.

[6:15:38 PM] S says: don't like the slant add some content.

[6:15:48 PM] S says: Make the change that you seek.

[6:15:57 PM] S says: It free to do.

[6:16:02 PM] S says: its*

[6:16:33 PM] S says: Not like your digital-fishwrap.

[6:16:53 PM] Bob in MD says: Whatever

[6:17:39 PM] S says: Oh, you mean you were wrong this entire time.

[6:17:49 PM] S says: That I'm not this wicked man.

[6:18:05 PM] S says: Promoting whatever deamons you said I was.

[6:18:14 PM] S says: You're right...

[6:18:17 PM] S says: Whatever.

[6:18:41 PM] S says: Dumbass.

[6:32:58 PM] Bob in MD says: haha

[6:33:00 PM] Bob in MD says: thanks

[6:33:06 PM] Bob in MD says: going straight in the "fishwrap"

[6:33:12 PM] S says: lol

[6:33:22 PM] S says: Glad you can take a hit.

So, here you, reading the fishwrap. How do you like it?

No comments: