Sunday, September 16, 2007

I don't like Indians

A friend from Iran in Skypeland met an 18 year old American in a cast. The American asked if the Iranian had anything to say, and he said he did not. The American said "I dont like fucking Indians, you are a fucking Indian" and he threw him out of the room. The American guy then said "I am a fucking racist and I hate Indians".

While my Iranian friend was trying to tell this story, a German listener kept interjecting. This German is entering university and wants to study psychology, and is always proclaiming one person or another to be suffering from some mental disorder. The German stated that this purported American in the story could not be an American, he had to be someone from the UK pretending to be an American and he knew him, even though he had not yet heard the story. The German said, "I know him. He is a little lonely guy without the Force and he had no girlfriend...I have the Force, but he does not have the Force. " Ah...I see...the Force...

No comments: