Friday, September 7, 2007

You are a fucking CIA dog

I was in a Romanian chat on Skypecast and people from all over the world were talking about their opinions of the USA. One person who had immigrated from Columbia said he liked the USA, but people from Columbia often did not. One person from Romania who lived in the USA said he liked the USA. A young man from Algeria said he wanted to come to the USA to study aviation. Many people wanted to make jokes about flying planes into buildings. I tried to shut them up.

While I was asking the young Algerian man about what he was doing, an old "friend" (I use the term loosely), now under a new name, showed up to call me a string of invectives. He called me a "fucking CIA dog" for talking to the Algerian. At this point, everyone was thrown down into listening, and when we came back up, I made sure to tell everyone who this person was; a 3rd generation Pakistani who was living in the UK, who had converted to Islam, and who was taking advantage of the free education and free health care systems, but had decided he hated the UK and the UK people and the US and the US people. He had threatened them repeatedly with death in the past, and told me how the US is one of the most evil countries in the world, and so on and so forth. Quite a piece of work...

Ah, yes...a religion of peace....

No comments: