Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hostile to women

There are disputes that arise all the time in Skypeland. The incomparably incomprehensible Mrs. B and his moronic sidekick Mucus attacked me today. Mrs. B told me how irate he was that I had characterized him as being anti-Jewish and anti-Israel and said I am incredibly direspectful of women. As usual, they would not allow me to respond to these charges, so I will do it here.

In numerous instances, Mucus and Mrs. B (and a few others) happen across some huge argument and jump in without knowing what is going on. For instance, when secular Jew D and I were involved in a very serious defense of Jews and Israel from the Holocaust denier CD, Mucus and Mrs. B butted in to try to silence D and myself. I have seen this many other times as well however. When Mucus and Mrs. B try to silence one side of a discussion, they are supporting the opposite side. So if Mucus and Mrs. B try to stop me from answering an attack by a Holocaust denier, they are aligning themselves with a Holocaust denier. As the saying goes, if you go to bed with dogs, you might wake up with fleas.

However, this is not the only thing I have observed Mucus and Mrs. B do. They "just" ask leading questions about the Holocaust, or Judaism, or Holocaust denial, or the "father" of Holocaust denial Paul Rassinier (1906-1967). In addition, Mucus and Mrs. B seem to always defend Muslims and the Palestinians, no matter what atrocities they are involved in.

For these reasons, I categorize Mucus, and to a lesser extent, Mrs. B as harboring anti-semitic views and negative feelings towards Israel. Of course, there is no question that Mucus and Mrs. B are stridently anti-American.

However, Mrs. B and Mucus have also joined forces to attack me for being "disrespectful to women". In particular, Mrs. B and Mucus said I was unfair to the shrill shrew J, as well as to R. Mrs. B claimed that I stayed away from a given Skypeland venue for a month afterward because I was "sulking". I disagree with these claims and take umbrage at this characterization:

*I go out of my way to treat women in Skypeland better than most men, perhaps out of a misplaced sense of chivalry.

*I have not released J's personal information, as she has done to me, not once, not twice, but at least three times. I have not yet done so to her, although I have threatened to do so and considered it.

*J has gone out of her way to try to belittle, insult, attack and threaten me repeatedly.

*J's reason to launch a "war" on me is because I said I do not trust her boyfriend/mentor the mystery man A. This is within my rights to do, as far as I know.

*J's dispute with me was heightened considerably when I observed that most males I know have a problem with the mystery man A, except for fellow conspiracy theorists and anti-Americans and malcontents, but several women (all with a bad track record with men) all have expressed a different opinion. For this, I was branded as "sexist" and evil. I have not responded in kind, although I am in possession of several nonpublic text messages that reveal J in a very negative light that I have not yet published.

*I have only given J a tiny taste of what she has earned with her attitude and behavior. I have not even done to her what she has been glad to do to me, multiple times.

*One interaction described was the result of frustration. Not only have I explained this repeatedly in public, but I explained this event in detail to R and apologized to R, which she accepted.

*I have twice stayed away from the Skypeland venue Mrs. B referred to, but neither because of this episode. In both cases I stayed away because of demands that I not challenge certain views promoting conspiracy theories, or anti-American and anti-Jewish views. I reserve the right to not visit such venues because they hold very little interest to me. Why do I want to sit and be lectured about things I disagree with and not be allowed to respond? I would rather leave. I guess Mrs. B and Mucus believe there is a law that they must be allowed to present their views unimpeded. I think not.

In addition, Mucus' and Mrs. B's behavior towards women is quite wanting, in my opinion. They should be the last to cast aspersions on the behavior of others. For example, I am in possession of some very ugly statements Mucus made about J when she turned down his sexual overtures. Also, Mucus and Mrs. B gleefully encourage Mr. Wee Wee Hands' unwelcome advances towards women. I did not notice Mrs. B or Mucus defending women against stomach-turning attacks by the bathroom contractor RL either. In addition, the status of Mucus' personal relationships with women is well known, and also a matter of some serious concern. Mucus wants to criticize me in this regard? I have dozens of text messages from others in Skypeland affirming that Mucus is a well-known woman-hater. Their blind support of the mystery man A with his record in this area is also something that gives me pause.

In short, I am not going to use Mucus and Mrs. B as examples of proper comportment. And I reserve the right to be annoyed with a woman who has attacked me, particularly when she is operating as a puppet for someone who has threatened me extensively. I leave it to my audience to decide if I am hostile to women or not, particularly compared to Mucus and Mrs. B.

No comments: