Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spammer

One can meet all kinds of curious characters in Skypeland. One that is interesting, but perhaps not as humorous as many others, is WW the "spam king".

WW is a tiny little 5'2" guy who plays in a rock band. WW likes people of a "muliebral nature".

That is, WW likes the ladies. I mean, WW really likes women. But WW gravitates towards a particular type of lassie, almost exclusively; those that practice the ancient and venerated métier of ecdysiastics. That is to say, the mademoiselles most appealing to WW are those who are a-peeling. WW's favorite kind of female is probably a burlesque artiste or danceuse exotique. A "stripteuse", in other words. Someone who does the bump and grind and knows her way around a pole (and I do not mean that she likes people from Poland).

Clearly, WW frequents the so-called "titty bars". Or maybe he is just a magnet for this kind of chick. In any case, there are numerous pictures on the internet of tiny WW standing next to some gorgeous and statuesque six foot tall babe or another, usually a total honey, who towers over him by several inches and outweighs him considerably. In these pictures, WW invariably has a huge smile on his face. I guess some broads like a little dude they can overpower and throw around a little like a rag doll. WW does not seem to mind and seems glad to fill their "needs", if you catch my drift.

WW claims to generate immense amounts of income by spamming people. Unlike many of the other braggarts in Skypeland, I have a tendency to find this claim slightly more credible than most of what one hears in Skypeland, mainly because WW has generated a huge amount of mainstream press coverage about his activities. However, I find WW's claims a bit unseemly and possibly a tad exaggerated, because he seems to have a decidedly limited knowledge about computers. He probably just hires experts I suspect.

WW is quite personable and gets along with most people, although he seems to have gotten into some sort of nonsensical row lately over whether Hitler was a Christian or not. WW is very friendly and this probably stands him in good stead, both in business, and in monkey business with the strippers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I am very one woman type of guy. I've had the same girlfriend for 7 years. I worked and entertained business clients at the titty bars thats always they first thing they want - Hey Bill let's go to strip club. So being a nice host I take them and most of my friends are the waitress's and floorhosts I don't like those dirty whore stripper types.

My knowledge in computers is very vast but I just have my nitches, I am not really a windows guy I am more of Linux guy. But yes I do hire experts to teach me things etc.

See if you can try to find the CBC documentary on SPAM apparently they did one and it plays every week up there - people call me a hero - (which I am not) but my canadian friends tell me I say a lot.... I never got a copy and can't find it.

Thanks for the post! :)