Friday, May 22, 2009

No wonder he is a bathroom contractor

The bathroom contractor R who claims he to be an international mobster, mercenary, financier and multimillionaire always seems to find a way to bring up a discussion of men's butts within a few sentences in almost every discussion.

Tonight R told me in great detail that he never drank, and that he has never ever consumed a drop of alcohol. R told me that he is a complete teetotaller. I am sure this is news to many, particularly those who have heard him drunk out of his mind on numerous occasions. R has even pledged to quit drinking cold turkey because he thinks he drinks too much. R will go on a 15-70 hour drinking binge at least once or twice a week. R has advertised that he drinks 1-3 liters of vodka during most 24 hour binges. And now he reveals the amazing secret that he never drinks. Do you think this is just the incoherent rambling of a drunk, or is R in denial, or is he being truthful? What do you think?

In the next breath, R was going into great detail talking about how he planned to kill and eat various participants in the Skypeland forum. The angry unemployed and generally incomprehensible British pipe-fitter Mrs B was there egging him on, and complaining bitterly about how unfair it is that the Brits are not allowed to have unimpeded anti-American and anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli discussions all day long, talking about Holocaust denial and the "911 inside job".

There was a lot of discussion about who the Brits wanted to kill because they were not permitted to have these sorts of discussions unchallenged. I asked why they did not pay for their own room and they quickly attacked me and made numerous death threats against me for making this suggestion.

Later R told me that he had never threatened me or anyone else, ever. R claimed that he was wildly popular on the internet, particularly compared to me. R told me that everyone loved him online. Hmmm, sounds very credible....

All night long, R said one stupid thing after another. Here is a selection:

*Many comments that R makes include some reference to butts or anal sex. For example, " am gay as shit right", "You are an ass wipe" and so on.

*R asked me, "are you butt fucking S the moderator or does he think you are hyper intelligent? You are not intelligent so you must be bored". Does he really think that this sort of statement makes sense?

*Someone said they wanted to buy a mask for swine flu. In response, R asked if anyone "wanted to buy an ass".

*R said "I am thinking of standing for office. I have been arrested. I am fucking in the shit." I have no idea what that means, but it sounds nasty. Perhaps he is into coprophilia?

*R said he was training his dog, George. Before you know it R was talking about sticking his tongue up George's ass. Was he serious, or did he just mangle his words in his drunken stupor?

*The extremely ignorant and resentful Mucus said he knew a "few lads" that would like to come over to R's "estate". In a few sentences, R was dropping hints about having these lads "fuck him up his butt". I am not sure I caught this correctly since R was so drunk and so excited, but that is what I think R said. Then R stated "at least I am not tight". I am not sure if he meant he is not stingy, or something else...

*When R heard about a previous blog post about him, he complained, "I am mildly anti American...my ass". Why is his ass always involved somehow?

*R said he sent one of his employees to an accounting job at Warner Brothers, where they were met by someone with a "rubber glove on". He made "a hundred phone calls" to "make sure that the guy was not molested". Again, somehow an ass reference slips in there, even when discussing a simple business arrangement.

Having seen R and his posse in action, I am not impressed. What has Britain come to?

No comments: