Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh man I am sooo stoned

One interesting feature of Skypeland is the appearance of casts populated by stoners from around the world. The entire conversation is between people in Denmark and Germany and Australia and California and New York and Canada and other countries who mumble at the screen, such memorable phrases like, "Oh dude I am so wasted....", "Yeah man, I am fucked up...totally....", "Oh my god dude I just spilled my beer", "Oh man just hang on I am repacking my bong", "holy fuck dood I cant see my hands any more I am so toasted", "Oh man, I am so fucked-up I cannot type at all...wow...", "Jesus Christ, I am so bent I just shit my pants", and so on...all with occasional sounds of sucking on a water pipe or similar apparatus and maniacal laughing.

Very entertaining... I guess...I usually do not stay long.

No comments: